Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 3rd

Not much to report today. Yesterday, was a rainy day...it rained and rained and rained which wouldn't have been so bad except it has continued to rain, and is STILL raining, which wouldn't have been so bad except I washed laundry and it has been getting rained on all this time! Oh well, it'll dry when it dries I guess.
Anyway, since it was a rainy day and there were no apartment appointments for yesterday we stayed inside and took care business from here.
                                        Later in the day I made some Kabocha to go with dinner.
It looked like this but without the black sesame seeds. I like this site here to get good Japanese recipes including this one. 
 
Today, we're off to meet with the realtor and hopefully see an apartment or two!
 
P.S. I found Frosted Flakes!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment