Translate

Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 29th

So yesterday was a much nicer warmer day... but since it wasn't cold or rainy, we stayed indoors! Really, we did. We finally got a nice day but we spent the day looking for an apartment online! We did get a couple of emails off to see places but haven't heard back yet so it looks like today we will have to head to the realtors home office and see about getting things rolling. We did go out in the evening in search of food, which we found in Musashi Koganei at a restaurant with a bread buffet...all the bread of different types that you want to eat. You order your main dish (a hamburger patty with a type of daikon radish sauce, potatoes, eggplant and seared cucumber spears for me) and then you eat all the breads you want. I thought the cucumbers on my plate were zucchini at first, but surprise...they were cucumbers. Cooked cucumbers , a little different, but not bad tasting.
The other day Gary bought me a cherry blossom present at 7-11. This isn't your 7-11 folks.. they have nice food and pretty presents! I'm not sure what's in my bag, shall we open it?
 
In the bag is a neatly wrapped box...
and in the box a Precious Message...
 
and finally!
 
Pink Truffles! Lucky Me!!!!
 
7-11 in the States needs to step things up...just saying!!!
(I love that Minnie Mouse is photo bombing me!)
 
 
P.S. It really is Friday, March 29th here in Japan but my blog dates itself a day earlier...lol. My computer still has jet lag!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your gift! I want the Cherry blossom bag! Glad your both enjoying Japan....(like anyone wouldn't)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe! how sweet of him to buy you that! :)

    ReplyDelete