Translate

Saturday, October 14, 2023

                                               Costa Rica!!!

In March we headed to Costa Rica! Gary had been invited to preach and it was Visa run time as well. He happily told me that he had booked us flights on Wingo airlines. Everyone who knows me knows that I have a genuine fear of flying and the thought of getting on a plane that belonged to an unknown airline called Wingo did not inspire convidence for me! I confess, I half expected it to look like this:


However I was very pleasantly surprised to find a modern and very comfortable airplane with plenty of leg room and a very tasty affordable lunch menu.❤


We arrived safely and to be honest, I LOVED everything about Costa Rica! 

    The Food:










                                                               The people:
          ...who even surprised us with a beautiful Anniversary cake and sang us songs to celebrate!❤


                                                     
                                                                  The cities:
                         
      San Jose


                                                                         Herredia



                                                           and even the birds! 
                                Of course Gary manages to get a perfect bird picture👌




                                            And then there is me with my usual grace...👀


                                                      Did I mention the food? 😋


                          Yes, our whole trip was wonderful...I can't wait to go back!❤


4 comments:

  1. ❤️❤️👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool love every picture and the people in them🎶❤️🎶

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow the food looks a m a z i n g! Great pics of everyone and the celebrations❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite 2 pictures are of you guys with the birds 🤣🤣🤣 👍

    ReplyDelete