Translate

Monday, December 17, 2012

Pepsi White

I've always read that in Japan Pepsi Co. likes to come up with different promotional  flavors and I've finally had an opportunity to try their latest Christmas flavor! It's called Pepsi White.


Pepsi White


I couldn't wait to give it a try, turns out it has a background pepsi flavor with  a tangerine twist. Kind of reminds me of Fresca if anyone remembers that old soda..but a more tangerine citrus flavor instead of grapefruit. I've just discovered that describing tastes is hard! Anyway, I don't drink soda often but it was fun, can't wait to see what their next promotional  flavor will be!

I'm excited because yesterday Atsuko took us out to see Kunitachi. Neat neighborhood with lots of Mom and Pop shops. We found one little store and it had canned yams and turkey stove top stuffing! Looks like Christmas dinner is shaping up!

I also found some really cute Pikachu Kameboko at the grocery store the other day and we ate it in Udon soup...very immature of me I know, but they were so cute! Like Gary said,"I chew you pikachu!"

 
 
Another great find at a grocery store here that will save me when I'm feeling like home food...
 
 
 
AND....I found a can of saurkraut!!!!
 
More proof God loves me!!!
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment