Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

Cowboy Fable!!!

So I headed to Santa Rosa, New Mexico this weekend! Gary had just returned from his trip to Ky. and was headed there to preach a revival so I decided to tag along for a couple of days. Santa Rosa is on Historic Route 66! If you're ever in the area I highly recommend a meal in The Comet Restaurant! For $9 I had a large chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy, a salad, posole, the most delicious melt in your mouth buttery homemade biscuit ever and apple crumble for desert!!! Yummy! Delicious home-style cooking!!!


It was a nice break but I had to head back to LasVegas, N.M. this morning to continue the packing and sorting for our move. The drive takes about an hour and for any gamers out there the scenery is like riding through Red Dead Redemption..I kept missing my horse and pistol to shoot coyotes!!!

Cowboy Fable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment